News from around the world relating to plague diseases and apocalypse.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Jack's Speech

"Everyone. I'm not sure if Mike's told to all of you where you're headed next, but where that is, I won't be joining you. These last few months, we've met many people that wanted us dead, some I once called friends and some strangers. Through it all, I thank you for sticking together and standing by one another. In life, you don't often find friends who would be willing to die for you and I couldn't ask anything more of you. Mike, you've saved my life on a number of occasions and you've always sought to do good by your friends and even by those you meet. Through my eyes, I believe you could accomplish anything. Julie, even being the youngest here, you've done amazing things. You're certainly braver than I was at your age. All of you have done great things and you'll no doubt continue to do so. I don't want to ramble on much longer. Time is of the essence. It's very possible humanity might die out, but even in its bleakest moment, our courage shines through and as long as we keep this, no matter what we do, there'll always be hope. Still, I can't live for the sake of living and I don't want to die knowing I did nothing to help this world. That's why I'm heading out to destroy as many as those monsters as I can. I wish to fulfill this hope even if it means leaving the good of my life behind."
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your piece of mind.

Featured Post

Nuclear Apocalypse and its Benefit.

  Do you dissapprove of plunging the world into a radioactive hell? Do you know that there is actually a benefit to get from a nuclea...

© 2013 Insideapocalypse. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Inside Apocalypse

Blogger templates