News from around the world relating to plague diseases and apocalypse.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Last Destination - Mike's Diary Day 95

Morning

It's been a while, since grant's accident. Jack's recovery shows signs of improvements, and for all you know, you are already seeing him walking around again. It's as the usual morning, some people are preparing breakfast, some keeping watch of the premises, and some doing whatever they need to do. We have to leave today. Everyone, including Jack, my next plan is to establish the cave that we found before we got where we are right now. Make a base, stay there, explore, and probably die there. The more people staying in there not the better because jealousy and conflicts will arise. I have been plotting what we will be doing to the cave for a while now, but I have not yet talked to anyone just yet. Just not the time I guess, until this afternoon. I will tell them what I was thinking during lunch.

Afternoon

Julie, Victor, and Moses were there, busy preparing our lunches, Jack and I were talking in the corner about the plan. I told him everything, that after we left the mine, we should go back and establish our long live out of conflicts place to live (the cave). He disagreed. He has a plan of his own, and that is "Operation Inferno". He rambles about not being able to go on  and live to survive like this. He feels like he has to do something. To make an attempt to get rid of as my craze as possible. As crazy as this sounds, I will have to pass on this one. I still have someone to take care of, to love, to protect, unlike Jack (no offense), but he has nothing to lose, and moreover, he's a genetically improved fighter. Though he's now like a brother to me, it is still hard hearing this from him. I tried to convince me to stay with us, and he tried to convince me to make a difference in the world. After the talk, I told him to tell everyone what you're going to do after we leave this place. He agreed and we sat down right across on  the same table. We didn't talk at all, until we all have finished lunch, he stood up and called out for our group's (Julie, Victor, Jess, Moses, and I) attention. He told us a little speech about how great full he is to be meeting with survivors, who would die for someone else, to protect, he did a speech about me, Julie, and most importantly, he mention about HOPE and COURAGE. It's his goodbye message.

Evening

We are leaving tomorrow, I have begin repacking everything, to go and build a new future. I gave Jack a walkie-talkie in case he changed his mind or need help. I told him to always keep the frequency at 98.9 just in case. Jack has his sword, weapons, supplies, everything that he will need to do his mission. I looked at him, and think, this might be the last time I'll see him. I walked up to him, and thanked him for everything that he has done for the group, we shook hands, no we bro-hugged and I gave him my dog-tag (AGAIN TRYING TO CONVINCE HIM TO STAY).  He said thanks, then Julie came, the chatted (whatever they were chatting about).

Night

I couldn't sleep, I drank some beer, smoked some cigarettes, but still nothing. Of course, we are losing another valuable asset from our group. How can I not worry about it?

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your piece of mind.

Featured Post

Nuclear Apocalypse and its Benefit.

  Do you dissapprove of plunging the world into a radioactive hell? Do you know that there is actually a benefit to get from a nuclea...

© 2013 Insideapocalypse. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Inside Apocalypse

Blogger templates