News from around the world relating to plague diseases and apocalypse.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mike's Diary 137 - 1 Last Request

Since we separated from Jack, everyone stayed silent. No one talked, they just couldn't believe that Jack decided to leave us, that is until Julie told me what she heard. Man, it really is fucked up, humanity is destroyed, and we are left with nothing. Victor, Moses, and Jess are cooking something in the bonfire right now, it's been too long that I haven't heard from Jack. Is he still alive? I was sitting there just playing around with the walkie-talkie hoping that a static from Jack would come up. We are not yet at the cave that I have been talking about. Still a long way from that, and when we were all eating, chatting, and drinking, a noise shut us up. It was a static from the walkie-talkie that I've rested right beside the log that Julie and I were sitting on. Everyone looked at me, then the walkie. There were a lot of static but I still did make out a word or two "Mike, if you're still there say something, copy."



I quickly grabbed the walkie and mashed the side button to talk back
"Jack?"
"Hey Mike, it's been a while bud. Sorry that I didn't tell you about what Julie has probably told you."
"It's alright, at least now I know why you want to do your shit so bad, heh.."
"Yeah, it's fine. It's all good, and hey! Good news is I got another person who might be willing to do this with me. Name's Kathy"

"Yeah? That's great Jack, that really is. Glad you checked back on us."
"About that, I just want to tell you guys to go back to the river where we stayed and lost Mike last time. Remember?"

"Yeah, crystal clear. Why?"

"Just go there, you'll see my sign. Oh and I left something for you under a tree trunk, dig it out, about 2 feet deep. The only evergreen tree with white paint on it."

"Oh okay, so where are you?"

"Nice Mike, you're not coming over. Well, I wish you all the best. Good-bye for now, tell me when you're there!"
"10-4" I said.

I couldn't sleep that night, and we all decided to do what Jack has requested. We packed up, and travel as fast as we can the next morning.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your piece of mind.

Featured Post

Nuclear Apocalypse and its Benefit.

  Do you dissapprove of plunging the world into a radioactive hell? Do you know that there is actually a benefit to get from a nuclea...

© 2013 Insideapocalypse. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Inside Apocalypse

Blogger templates