News from around the world relating to plague diseases and apocalypse.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Day 137 The end of Jack's Survival and Ours - Mike's Diary

That's it. Everyone was gathering around me listening to what Jack had to say. It was all bye, bye, and bye. He wished us luck, and I could hear the fire and wood burning in the background covered with the static from the walkie-talkie. His last word was "It's been a pleasure meeting you all." That's it, the walkie-talkie died, and all we could see was the thick black smoke miles away from where we are at. We just stayed there, mourning over his death, and the worse part is, we couldn't stop him from doing it since he was already a dead man the first time we saw him (We just didn't know that yet). Now all there is left, memories. Everyone suggested that we should go to where the fire was, to gather ashes (that resembles Jack's remain) and put them in a vase/container. Yes, we walked all the way there, craze were everywhere, rotten burning flesh, metal, woods, it's hot and we were all having a hard time to breathe. After we got what we wanted, we started making our way back to our destination (Which is the cave) since we have no where else to go. Another day in  hell, right? Right I forgot to mention that what Jack left me was his diary. It is very intriguing to see Jack's point of view of day to day lives of ours. Now I know what has been going on with him more clearly, where he was when he wasn't around, and why he did what he did. It all makes sense now. As for now, how can we survive this any longer? Is there still civilization outside this country? We can't be certain. Stories don't always have a happy ending, but hey, this is reality, not story. I just want to start fresh, in the cave (how ironic since we were all once cavemen), far away from craze populated area, and jerkwads who keep trying to kill and steal. Before anything though, I want to make 1 last journey, back to Lexi's grave, where I can put "Jack's" ashes right beside Lexi's grave. I'm not going to leave anywhere, not trying to go to another city, another country, it's time for me to rest. My diary will end here, for it is the last page that I'm writing on. Thank you for following my journey, and if you have the chance to, try to save this and Jack's diary too, for the future awaits, to tell the new generations that the plague existed (IF there's still cure to be found).



137 DAYS of tears, joy, happiness, laughs, mourns, and survival.

This is us, living along with the infected.
This is us, living Inside Apocalypse.



Share:

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, I know times are tough, but if you just get yourself a nice welcoming floor-mat for your cave I really think this could make your apocalyptic existence a little more cheerful. I'm an expert in the obliteration of all lifeforms and I've found societies with floor-mats cope best with the depression of chaos and annihilation.

    Food for thought I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! I will definitely add that to my "scavange list"

      Delete

Share your piece of mind.

Featured Post

Nuclear Apocalypse and its Benefit.

  Do you dissapprove of plunging the world into a radioactive hell? Do you know that there is actually a benefit to get from a nuclea...

© 2013 Insideapocalypse. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Inside Apocalypse

Blogger templates